How can we help?
My child has forgotten the card PIN, what can I do?
No worries, if your child can't remember their PIN we've got you covered! You can view the PIN of your child's card on your Revolut app.
- Open your child’s profile in your Revolut app
- Tap on their card
- Open the PIN & Security menu
- Tap View PIN
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- What is the currency of a Revolut Junior account?
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?
- Is the Junior account affected by the Payment Services Act?