How can I pass ownership of my account to another person in the company?
Transferring ownership of our Revolut Business account is easy. First, you will need to add the new owner to the account. To do this, simply select ‘Home’, then ‘Team’, then 'Add member’. Give this new owner 'Admin' permissions when creating their profile. If they wish, that person can terminate your profile, making themself the sole account owner.
If the new owner is already an admin of the account, then they just need to go to Home » Team » Select your profile and terminate it.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?