How long will Revolut store my data for?
As a financial institution, we are obligated under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorism Financing regulations to retain information about you and your Revolut Transactions for a period of 8 years.
In order to not hold your information for longer than is strictly necessary we will not hold any of your personal data for more than 8 years after we stop providing the Revolut services to you.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?