Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
There aren’t any limits on the size or number of transfers that you can receive into your business account. However, for some transfers, we might need some additional information, in which case, a member of the team will contact you.
Also, regarding SEPA Instant Credit Transfer there's a limit of 100k EUR per incoming transfer. If the sender makes a transfer that goes above that threshold, the transfer will be processed as a normal SEPA Credit Transfer instead.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- Why is my incoming transfer displayed as "pending"?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers