How do I download my transfer confirmation?
Every time you successfully submit a bank transfer, you can download a transfer confirmation as a proof of payment receipt. If your transfer hasn't landed yet, you can share the relevant transaction Confirmation to your recipient to give to their bank—which can often speed up the process of tracking your transfer.
- Your name and account details
- Your recipient's name and account details
- Date the transfer was made
- Transfer amount
To get a copy of your transfer confirmation:
- Go to your Home tab
- Find and select the relevant bank transfer in your transaction history
- Click the 'Confirmation' / 'Download' button
- This will open up a PDF document that you can save to your device
Issues with transfers
- My recipient has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- Why was I charged a fee for my transfer?
- Why was my return payment less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?