Can you tell me what my new LT IBAN will be before my account is migrated?
Revolut doesn't create the new IBAN numbers: and for your security, the system that generates them ensures they are randomised. So unfortunately we cannot say what your new IBAN will be until you have been migrated to our European entity. But as soon as that happens, we'll let you know what it is.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?