What do I need to do after my account is moved to the European company?
If you have recurring payments coming into or going out of your account, you’ll need to make sure you inform the counterparty that your IBAN has changed. This could be things like:
- Direct debits
- Scheduled payments to your Revolut account
Unfortunately, Revolut cannot inform counterparties on your behalf. It is therefore essential that you take this step to ensure that future payments can be successfully processed.
To notify your employer of your new account so that your salary can be deposited, we have provided a salary feature in the Revolut app. To retrieve your salary notification:
- Go to the app
- Select the ‘Accounts’ drop-down showing all your active currencies
- Select your European local currency account in which you wish to receive salary, such as Euro
- Select ‘Add money’
- Select ‘Change’ for the payment method
- Select ‘Salary’
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?