What has Revolut been doing to prepare for Brexit?
We have been planning to make sure that, as far as possible, our users are unaffected by Brexit. We have set up a licensed European company to which we will transfer all non-UK customers before Brexit, allowing us to continue to offer the same Revolut services.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?