What is the deadline for uploading new ID?
Every Revolut user who still needs to re verify their account will receive an email setting out the deadline for updating their documents. Unfortunately, if you do not send us the new documents by this time, we will be required to place restrictions on your account. Any such restrictions will be automatically removed once the re-verification process is completed. If your ID has expired and you are having trouble obtaining a new one, please get in touch with our Customer Support team.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?