Why do I need to use my new LT IBAN when my GB IBAN will work until end-September?
We anticipate that after Brexit, European banks will impose additional charges on payments to 'GB' IBANs. If you keep using your 'GB' IBAN after December 31st 2020, this could mean that you will receive less than the amount originally sent. However, by using your new 'LT' IBAN you will avoid any such fees imposed by European banks.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?