How does Revolut Device Insurance work?
To insure your device, you can choose to pay weekly, or pay upfront for the whole year to receive a 13% discount!
If you pay upfront, the amount will be deducted from your Revolut balance as soon as you activate your insurance.
If you choose to pay weekly, the first payment will be taken from your Revolut account when you activate your insurance. The term for device insurance is always 12 months and cannot be cancelled early.
You can find your policy details in the Marketplace tab, under Insurance. You will also receive a confirmation email with your policy details once you have activated the insurance.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?