How much will I receive from a successful ticket cancellation protection insurance claim?
If you are unable to attend an event because of a sudden and unexpected circumstance, and you were unaware of the circumstance at the time of purchasing the ticket, you will be reimbursed the face value of the ticket(s) up to a maximum €1,000 for any one occurrence, whichever amount is lower. The maximum amount you can receive in a 12-month period is €1,000.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for circumstances qualifying for Ticket Cancellation Protection. You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
The final amount paid out is determined by the insurer and is ultimately dependent on their review of the claim. The amounts mentioned above are the maximum amounts you may be entitled to for a claim and over a 12-month period, respectively.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?