Is depreciation applied to the item value when I make a claim?
Yes, for the Purchase Protection, a depreciation of 5% per month is applied starting 90 days following the purchase. For the Refund Protection and Ticket Cancellation, no depreciation is applied.
To illustrate how the depreciation works, let's consider an £1,000 item.
- Up to 3 months (90 days), you can still claim £1,000
- Up to 4 months (91 to 120 days), you can claim £950
- Up to 9 months, you can claim £700
- Up to 12 months, you can claim £550
- After 13 months, you can no longer make a claim
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?