What does purchase protection insurance get me?
The Purchase Protection offers theft and accident insurance coverage on items that have been purchased with your Revolut account and
- that were purchased for personal use
- that were brand new at the time of purchase
- have had no previous owners
- were not purchased privately
- were purchased during the last 365 days and after the group policy started
Eligible items purchased worldwide are covered only if the eligible item meets any CE safety and environmental certification requirements that would apply if it had been purchased in the UK or EU.
The Purchase Protection is only available to Plus, Premium and Metal users in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?