What does ticket cancellation insurance get me?
Revolut’s Ticket Cancellation Protection offers coverage for event tickets purchased from your Revolut account. Only tickets for events that occur in the country where your account is registered or within Europe are covered.
If you are unable to attend an event because of a sudden and unexpected covered circumstance (you can find the list of circumstances in the Terms & Conditions), and which you were unaware of at the time of purchasing the ticket, you will be refunded the lesser or the face value of the ticket(s) you purchased or a maximum €1,000 for any one occurrence. The maximum amount you can receive in a 12-month period is €1,000
The Ticket Cancellation Protection is only available to Plus, Premium and Metal users in Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
This is just an overview of the insurance policy conditions. Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?