When does the ticket cancellation protection not cover me?
A few situations where the Ticket Cancellation Protection will not cover you are:
- any illness or accident, condition or set of circumstances known by you at the time of the ticket purchase of the ticket. Please see the Terms & Conditions for the full list of exclusion details.
- any claims where the service provider or event organizer offers a voucher or a reimbursement
- your disinclination to attend the event
- any injury or sickness which did not require treatment by a certified medical practitioner
- loss of the ticket(s)
- tickets purchased after a government issues advice that prevents you from attending an event
- event tickets you have purchased for business purposes
Please see the Terms & Conditions in the app for more details.
You can access them in the app by going to Hub → Insurance → select the type and click on 'All documents'.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?