How does Revolut travel insurance work if I choose to pay annually?
Revolut travel insurance is a simple insurance policy which works like any other standard policy—once purchased from the 'Insurance' section of the app it lasts for one year and you don't need to fulfil any of the Pay-per-Day requirements (e.g. connecting to the internet).
The exact cost of the insurance is quoted when you sign up for it, and may vary depending on, among other things, whom you are taking with you and Insurance Premium Tax in your country of residence. Different countries have different rates so this means your quotes may be different from your friend's.
Upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal now and get your travel insured for free!
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?