What is the maximum trip duration covered by Revolut travel insurance?
The maximum trip duration depends on your plan:
- Standard: 40 days
- Premium: 90 days
- Metal: 90 days
Any trip which goes beyond this will not be covered, including any part of it which was less than the applicable maximum trip duration days, and you can't use this insurance in conjunction with another insurance policy to cover you for a longer trip.
If you're planning on taking a longer trip, you'll need to buy insurance specifically for this.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?