What makes Revolut travel insurance different?
Revolut's travel insurance is designed to give you peace of mind on your travels by offering you the best medical and dental cover at the lowest prices.
Our Pay-per-Day insurance is the first of its kind by using geolocation to only cover you for the days you are actually abroad, starting at less than £1 per day. Not only this, we also let you edit the insurance to suit your needs: easily add companions or winter sports coverage, even after you've landed.
If you travel a lot, don't worry - we have a cap to limit your total annual spend.
For those who would rather be insured for multiple trips over the course of one year at one flat rate, you can buy an annual policy with exactly the same coverage, or upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal and receive this annual policy for free.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?