The charge for my booking seems incorrect
You can see a full breakdown of what and when you'll be expected to pay before you check out.
For that, just tap the ( i ) icon on the price when selecting a property or at the checkout page.
The breakdown includes the nightly price together with any taxes and fees. It also shows if they are to be paid at the checkout or at the property.
After the booking is completed, you can view this information from Revolut Stays > My Bookings.
Depending on the property and its location, you may be charged some additional fees mandated by local or national government or to pay for additional services the property offers. These could include
- Extra person fees
- City tax
- Resort or amenity fees
You will be able to see the details of these fees and whether they are payable when you book or when you stay the property from the price breakdown described above.
For more information, please see our Stays Terms and Conditions.
- How do I see the details of my booking?
- How to book Revolut stays?
- How do I cancel a booking?
- How do I amend a booking?
- Information about property policies & amenities
- Paying for my Revolut Stays booking
- The charge for my booking seems incorrect
- How does cashback for Stays bookings work?
- How do I see property reviews?
- What personal information do you share with properties?
- I have a problem with check-in
- How are properties sorted?
- I had an issue with my room
- Who can access Stays?
- Can I list my property on Revolut?