If you need to terminate your account, you can follow steps on website or mobile app:
- Go to Settings (from profile at the top left corner)
- Scroll to the bottom and click Close account
- Choose a motive for account termination
- Your account will be closed instantly
If you are not able to close the account yourself, feel free to get in touch with our Revolut Business support team
- Clear the account of all its funds first
- Check that there are no pending transactions
- If you reach out to our team, you'll need to be able to refer to the document that you provided us for identity verification while in the onboarding process
- Your account must be on a 'Free' plan. If you're on a paid plan, change your subscription in 'Billing' page
- You must pay 49 GBP (or equivalent currency) for any free metal card issued within the last 3 months (see here).
Only the account owner have the right to ask for account closure.
Note: in certain specific situations we may not be able to close your account straight away.