What if my account is blocked?
Your account may be flagged by our security system if we have reason to believe that your account details may have been compromised and/or are at risk of fraudulent activities, or if we have reason to suspect a deliberate violation of our T&Cs. If that happens, please take a look at the 'Requests' tab to see what documentation/ information is being requested from you. Our team may also contact you to advise you further.
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?