Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
We currently do not support transfers from the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Bahamas, Burundi, Burkina Faso, Congo (Kinshasa), Central African Republic, Congo (Brazzaville), Cuba, Egypt, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Cambodia, Sri Lanka, Korea (North), Myanmar, Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Nigeria, Panama, Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Sudan, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Serbia, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Vanuatu, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic), Yemen, Zimbabwe
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Local CZK/HUF account details change for non-residents