What information we need?
Your company should be fully and completely incorporated to open a Revolut Business account. When filling out the application, we'll need some details about your incorporation, including:
- Registered name
- Legal form
- Address of registration
- Trading name
- Registration date
- Incorporation number
Which documents do we accept?
In certain cases, Revolut Business might request documents from you to prove you fulfil any of the above requirements. We aim to review your documents within 3 hours and we'll let you know if we need any more information. You can upload additional documents directly in the application menu. However, sometimes it can take up to 24 hours for us to review.
As a general guidance, here's the list of documents we can usually accept:
- Registry extract [not older than last 3 months]
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certification of Incorporation
- Articles of Association / Memorandum of Association [most up-to-date copy, but not older than 3 years]
- Audited Annual Report [For the most recently ended financial year]
- Certificate of Name Change showing date and authority that change the name (only as name change proof)
If we're unable to verify your company details via independent data sources (public registries), we'll need you to provide a copy of the company's extract notarised as a true copy.
Any questions? Feel free to reach out to our support here.