About Revolut Business
Banks will charge you when you spend or transfer money abroad. We're not about that, and that's why over 100,000 businesses have switched to Revolut.
Revolut is a digital alternative to the big banks. You can set up an account online from the comfort of your desk, send and receive international transfers with the real exchange rate, spend in 150 currencies with corporate cards, and exchange currencies at interbank rates in your multi-currency business account.
Setting up an account
Is my business eligible?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- Changing my business plan
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?
- What types of accounts do we offer?
- Most frequent ineligibility reasons
- Information required for Onboarding
- Requirements for directors and beneficial owners
- Why didn't you accept my sales invoice?
- What if I don't have a website?
- Why didn't you accept my bank statement as an operating address confirmation?
- Online presence as a proof of nature of business
- I have a start up. How can I prove the nature of my business if I didn't start trading yet?
- I live with someone else, I don't have my own documents for the address
- Proof of authority to open and manage the account
- Proof of Shareholders structure
- Proof of Nature of Business
- Proof of Operating Address
- What if I have a virtual address?
- What if I do not have the documents you need for my business?
- How can I resend an invitation or invite my shareholders or directors?
- Identity verification
- Card delivery as a proof of operating address
- Incorporation details