Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
We only synchronise completed transactions (not pending ones). When Revolut and FreeAgent accounts are linked, we check whether the FreeAgent account has any information in it or not. If it does, we check the date of the last transaction in the account and sync from then onwards. If the account is empty, we check your FreeAgent Company Start Date and start syncing from that date on.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?