Can I receive payments from Paypal, Stripe, Amazon, etc.?
If you’re based in Europe, you should easily be able to receive payments from major retailers, POS and payment gateway providers like Stripe, Amazon and PayPal.
In other countries, you’ll need to confirm with the provider first to make sure you can receive these payments.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers