Transferring money into my account
You can transfer money to your accounts in 28 currencies via bank transfer. Make sure to check our supported currencies and countries list here.
Alternatively, you can send clients your account details so they transfer you money. You can also provide the sender with your account confirmation statement which includes all details about your currency accounts. To find your currency account details and create a new account:
- Go to the 'Home' menu and open ‘Dashboard’ tab
- Click 'Add money' button
- Click on the account you wish to receive money in
You’ll find the account details to make a bank transfer to there. Below your international details screen, we provide additional information - transfer timeframes, intermediary bank BIC code, and more.
For USD Local transfers use the account number and Routing number provided on your USD Local account.
For international SWIFT transfers, use your BIC/SWIFT code provided on your currency account.
Feel free to browse our other payment related topics on our help center: possible fees, allowed timeframes, Revolut's bank address and more.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers