What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
If one of your transfers didn’t arrive in your Revolut Business account within the expected timeframe, please complete this form straight away.
We’ll need either a payment confirmation or a SWIFT confirmation from the sending bank, containing the Revolut Business account details used, as well as the date, amount, and sender’s details. With sufficient and accurate information, our support team will look for missing funds from our side.
With a bank transfer
- How can I add funds to my account?
- Transferring money into my account
- How long does it take for funds to reach my account?
- Will I be charged for receiving funds?
- Are there any limits to what I can transfer into the account?
- Can I add funds to my account automatically?
- What can I do if my funds didn’t arrive in my account?
- Where can I find my account details?
- What is Revolut’s bank address?
- Unsupported inbound transfers