How can we help?

Incorporation details

We will need your basic incorporation details:

  • Registered name
  • Legal form
  • Trading name
  • Registration date
  • Employer Identification Number (EIN)

In certain cases, Revolut might request from you documents to proof the fulfilment of any of the requisites above. If that is the case, in your application menu you will receive detailed instructions on what additional documents we need from you and you will be able to upload such documents directly in such application menu.

As a general guidance, the list of documents we can usually accept include:

  • Secretary of State extract
  • Articles of Incorporation
  • Certification of Incorporation
  • Articles of Association
  • Memorandum of Association
  • Audited Annual Report
  • Certificate of Name Change showing date and authority that change the name (only as name change proof)

Any questions? Feel free to check in with our support here.

Related Articles