How can I tell if the money I am expecting to receive is an IAT?
If your payment originated overseas or was sent through an international payment service using your bank account details (account and routing number), your payment may have been sent through in the form of an IAT. Please chat to us if you have any questions about the payment you are expecting.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?