What are International ACH (IAT) transfers?
International ACH Transfers (IAT) are just like any other ACH transfers, except they are categorized as ‘International’ when they originate from a foreign country. Most transfers originated through popular online international money transfer tools also typically qualify as IAT.
Revolut currently only supports ‘inbound’ IATs, meaning you can only receive money into your Revolut account through this payment method - but there are many other ways you can send money abroad using Revolut.
Examples of inbound IAT payments include money someone sends you from a foreign bank using your Revolut account details through popular payment service providers.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?