What is ACH?
ACH is short for Automated Clearing House. ACH is a local payment network for processing credit and debit transactions.
Most people in the US with bank accounts make or accept ACH payments often without realizing. If you have previously used your bank’s billpay functionality, or had your employer deposit your payroll directly into your bank account, chances are you’ve used the ACH system before.
ACH payments are a widely accepted method of transferring money in the US at a low cost in a secure and reliable way, and typically take 2-3 business days to process.
While the ACH system is most frequently used for local payments, there are foreign banks and popular payment service providers who have adopted International ACH (IAT) payments that allow people to make international ACH payments.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?