When will my IAT payment be reflected in my Revolut account balance?
IAT transfers are subject to a set of checks to ensure that cross-border payments are secure. While Revolut works hard to make sure that your funds are made available to you as quickly as possible, processing times may vary. Please chat to us if you have any questions about your specific case.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?