Why is the amount I received in my IAT payment different from the amount I was expecting?
Revolut and our partner bank MCB do not have any hidden charges or receiving bank fees for accepting IAT payments. All fees are deducted before funds are transferred to your Revolut account. If the amount you received was different from the amount you were expecting, we suggest contacting the bank or financial institution from which the payment originated.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?