Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
As for now, there is no option to transfer INR to your Revolut account, however, you can transfer Rupees to accounts outside of Revolut.
Due to this currency being restricted by its respective country’s government, you will only be able to send these currencies to its respective country.
When you initiate such a transfer, we would take the money from one of your active currency pockets and convert it after confirming that you are OK with the exchange rate. It is simple and quick!
It is not possible to hold INR in one of your accounts, but you can still use your Revolut card to make card payments in INR.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?