How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
You can transfer money from an external bank account to Revolut by inputting your Revolut account and routing numbers/BIC code. Each bank is different, but here are the general steps:
- Log into the external banking site
- Select external transfers
- Add your Revolut account and routing numbers details
- If the bank asks for account type, you should select checking
- From there, the bank may require that you make two small deposits into your Revolut account
It can take up to three business days for the deposits to show up in your Revolut account. If you have not received your deposits after three business days, contact customer chat support.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?