When will the money reach my Revolut account?
Your Revolut account balance will be updated once a transfer has reached your account.
You can use the below time frames to estimate when a transfer should reach you:
If you add USD from a bank based in the US, using your USD local details, the transfer will usually take from 3 to 5 working days. For all other cases, you will have to use your SWIFT account details for the respective currency account, and the transfer might take up to 5 working days.
Key points to remember:
- Some banks don't process transfers during weekends and bank holidays
- We can’t accept transfers with incorrect recipient details, such as account number typos
- All banks and payment service providers are required to run checks on your payments to comply with regulations, which may cause delays
The timeframe should be calculated from the moment the transfer was actually sent out, not from the moment the transfer request was submitted.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?