Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
Tap ‘Add money’ and then select Apple Pay or Google Pay. If you haven’t got Apple Pay or Google Pay set up on your device already, you'll be prompted to set it up.
If you have an Apple Watch, you can also add money to your account on the go. Open the Revolut app, scroll to the bottom of the balances screen, and hit the ‘( )’ button. Select the amount and then double-press the side button quickly to confirm the deposit.
Please note, American Express isn't supported for adding money via Apple Pay or Google Pay.
You can only add money by Apple Pay with cards issued in the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Italy, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and the United States. More countries are coming soon.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?