Verifying my deposit card
Verifying your deposit card lets us know that the card you used to add money to your Revolut account is your own. We advise all users to do this in the app to help ensure your Revolut experience is as frictionless as possible.
To find the 4-digit code used for the verification process, just check your bank statement and find a transaction with Revolut. It will appear as Revolut*1234* (This can take up to one day to appear dependent on your bank). Next, you can verify your deposit card in the 'Add money' section of the app. You'll also be prompted to scan your card.
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?