You can split the bill with your contacts in just a few taps. Simply choose a payment, tap the 'Split bill' button and select the phone contacts you would like to split the cost with. You can edit the individual amounts owed or just hit ‘Request’ to split the bill evenly. Your contacts will receive a notification with a request for the owed sum of money, which they can accept in a single tap. Once accepted, the money will arrive in your account instantly. Splitting the bill is free, instant and can be settled in any of our supported currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, JPY, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RUB, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR
With bank transfer
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the money reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?