How fast is my transfer?
GBP transfers to a UK bank account typically take a few seconds, but can take up to 3 days if the beneficiary bank does not use faster payments.
IDR, INR, MYR transfers to a bank account domiciled in Indonesia, India and Malaysia respectively usually take up to 1 business day.
International transfers usually take up to 5 business days to reach the recipient's account.
These payment timeframes can change from time to time, as a result of changes we make to our processing systems and partners.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card