Paying people near me
You can also pay a Revolut user that's physically nearby. You'll both need to open the app and go to the 'Payments' tab, then click the 'Person near me' icon on the right of the 'Search' bar. Once you're both on this screen (and have enabled the feature) you'll be able to see them as a possible payee. They can also request money from you this way.
Your phone number and full name are never visible to people nearby, and you'll stop being visible shortly after you exit the 'People Near Me' screen.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- I would like a refund for my card