Need a hand?

Just pop your question below to get an answer.

Does Revolut open accounts for non-US citizens (e.g. non-resident aliens)?

Revolut offers accounts for non-US citizens who are 18 years old or older, and reside in the United States. To open a Revolut account, you will be asked to submit some personal information including an ID document (e.g. passport or US driver’s license), U.S. tax identification (SSN or ITIN) OR a valid US visa if you don’t have or can’t provide an SSN or ITIN.

US visas must be valid for at least 3 months from the day of account opening. If the visa expires on the day of account opening or will expire within 3 months, you may not be able to open an account.

Here is the full list of eligible US visas:

A-1, A-2, A-3, CW-1, CW-2, E-1, E-2, E-2C, E-3, E-3D, E-3R, F-1, F-2, F-3, G-1, G-2, G-3, G-4, G-5, H-1B, H-1B1, H-1C, H-2A, H-2B, H-3, H-4, J-1, J-2, K-1, K-2, K-3, K-4, L-1, L-2, M-1, M-2, M-3, N-8, N-9, NATO-1, NATO-2, NATO-3, NATO-4, NATO-5, NATO-6, NATO-7, O-1, O-2, O-3, P-1, P-2, P-3, P-4, Q-1, R-1, R-2, S-5, S-6, S-7, T-1, T-2, T-3, T-4, T-5, T-6, TD, TN, U-1, U-2, U-3, U-4, U-5, V-1, V-2, V-3, AM-1, AM-2, AM-3, B-11, B-12, B-21, B-22, B-23, B-24, B-25, B-31, B-32, B-33, BC-1, BC-2, BC-3, BX-1, BX-2, BX-3, C-21, C-22, C-23, C-24, C-25, C-31, C-32, C-33, C-51, C-52, C-53, CR-1, CR-2, CX-1, CX-2, CX-3, DV-1, DV-2, DV-3, E-11, E-12, E-13, E-14, E-15, E-21, E-22, E-23, E-31, E-32, E-34, E-35, EW-3, EW-4, EW-5, F-11, F-12, F-21, F-22, F-23, F-24, F-25, F-31, F-32, F-33, F-41, F-42, F-43, FX-1, FX-2, FX-3, I-51, I-52, I-53, IB-1, IB-2, IB-3, IH-3, IH-4, IR-1, IR-2, IR-3, IR-4, IR-5, IW-1, IW-2, R-51, R-52, R-53, SB-1, SC-1, SC-2, SD-1, SD-2, SD-3, SE-1, SE-2, SE-3, SF-1, SF-2, SG-1, SG-2, SH-1, SH-2, SI-1, SI-2, SI-3, SJ-1, SJ-2, SK-1, SK-2, SK-3, SK-4, SL-1, SM-1, SM-2, SM-3, SN-1, SN-2, SN-3, SN-4, SP, SQ-1, SQ-2, SQ-3, SR-1, SR-2, SR-3, SU-2, SU-3, SU-5, T-51, T-52, T-53.