What are private keys and where are mine?
A private key is a randomly generated string of letters and numbers that is 'tied' to a specific cryptocurrency wallet address, and can be used to allow a user to access cryptocurrencies.
The cryptocurrency you purchase is held in an account that holds cryptocurrencies for other Revolut customers. You will not have a separate cryptocurrency account. You can use the Revolut app to see the amount of cryptocurrency being held for you.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- How do I buy and sell cryptocurrency?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?