How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
You can fund your Savings Vault in several ways:
- One-time transfers – save when you want to with one-time transfers.
- Recurring transfers – set up an amount to automatically save every day, week or month.
- Round-up your spare change – automatically save a little each time you spend with your Revolut card. We’ll round your transactions up to the nearest whole dollar and save the difference for you.
Getting started with Savings Vaults
Using Savings Vaults
- How do I create a new Savings Vault?
- How do I add money to a Savings Vault?
- How do I withdraw money from my Savings Vault?
- How do I close a Savings Vault?
- Can I create a Savings Vault for a group?
- Can I convert an existing Personal Vault into a Savings Vault?
- Where can I find the terms & conditions for my Savings Vaults?
- Can I have a USD Savings Vault and Personal Vault with no interest at the same time?