Can I receive payments from Personal Revolut account?
Oui, vous pouvez recevoir des paiements provenant de comptes Revolut personnels. Dans l’application, accédez à la section « Virements bancaires » sous « Paiements », choisissez l’option « Business », puis «Royaume-Uni » et la devise désirée pour effectuer un virement à l’aide de vos informations uniques de compte.
Configurer un compte
Mon entreprise est-elle éligible ?
Selecting a business plan
- How much does it cost to use Revolut Business?
- What are my payment options?
- When does my billing period start?
- Where can I see my plan allowance and usage?
- Changing my business plan
- Can I cancel my subscription?
- What are the differences between Company and Freelancer Business plans?
- How can I get Custom plan?
- How can I change to annual/monthly billing?
- What types of accounts do we offer?
- Most frequent ineligibility reasons
- Information required for Onboarding
- Requirements for directors and beneficial owners
- Why didn't you accept my sales invoice?
- What if I don't have a website?
- Why didn't you accept my bank statement as an operating address confirmation?
- Online presence as a proof of nature of business
- I have a start up. How can I prove the nature of my business if I didn't start trading yet?
- Proof of Directors structure
- I live with someone else, I don't have my own documents for the address
- Proof of authority to open and manage the account
- Proof of Shareholders structure
- Proof of Nature of Business
- Proof of Operating Address
- What if I have a virtual address?
- What if I do not have the documents you need for my business?
- How can I resend an invitation or invite my shareholders or directors?
- Identity verification
- Card delivery as a proof of operating address
- Incorporation details