- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
We do not provide real time tracking for cards sent by standard delivery. However, an estimated delivery date is provided. Customers on the Premium or Metal plan, or those who have paid for priority delivery, will receive a tracking number once the card has been posted.
To view your tracking number or the status of your delivery:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab
- Find your card and select 'Track Delivery'
In rare instances, your tracking number may not be visible even after your card has been posted. Please wait an additional working day for the details to be updated as there may be a delay in processing your tracking information.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card