- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
My physical card is not working
Please double-check that:
- The card has been activated after delivery
- You have not accidentally frozen your card. You can check this in the 'Cards' tab of the app
- The security settings of your card has not been set to block certain transactions. You can check this under 'PIN & Security' for the relevant card
- All of your card details have been entered correctly (PIN, CVC, or expiry date). You can unblock your card if you have exceeded 3 incorrect tries
If your physical card has been damaged or has worn out, you can order a replacement card. A fee might apply and the estimated delivery date will be provided at checkout.
- I have not received my card
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card