- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- Confirmation of Payee
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What is a virtual card?
Virtual cards are like regular bank cards, but you won't receive a physical copy and the card details can only be accessed securely via the app. Once the card is generated, the virtual card is ready to use immediately.
You can use the card details to make payments online or over the phone. You can even add the virtual card to Apple Pay or Google Pay, to make contactless payments using your phone.